In 1997, I started studying with the Jehovah’s Witnesses. They were so sincere, so studious and so kind. After a year or so, I began going out in field service as an un-baptized member. I was Brother Grissom.
And, I was an eighty-eight percenter. What’s that mean? Well, it means that I believed the Jehovah’s Witnesses were 88% right about God’s Word. What about the other 12%? Great question. Well, I wasn’t sure about the accuarcy about their interpretations on Jesus, the Anointed and other matters.
And so, I looked hard and long for the facts. And you know what? They were extremely hard to find, especially during that time which was pre-internet. In the final analysis, I did find the facts about that 12%. And much to my chagrin, I discovered that the Jehovah’s Witnesses were actually 12% right and 88% wrong about God’s Word. I had gotten my percentages mixed-up!
Don’t you do the same. And to help you and your loved ones, I created this website to help people find the facts in a clear, concise and compelling manner. All meat, no fat!
Today, I am a baptized Christian and a member of Cross Pointe Church in Duluth, GA. http://crosspointechurch.com/ I am an author and a student. I am an owner of a sales training company and I am a servant. My mission is life is to be a friend to God and to you. My name is Daniel Grissom. http://www.danielgrissom.com
This purpose of this website is to provide you with hard-to-find facts about the Jehovah’s Witnesses in an easy-to-understand way.
Our primary target groups are Ministers, Missionaries and church Members. We must teach God’s Word with accuracy and help those that are not doing so. The Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Watchtower organization are sincere about God’s Word. But, you must not confuse sincerity for accuracy! Read more.